Caută în
  • Mai multe opțiuni...
Găsește rezultate care...
Găsește rezultate în...
ts.devilzone.romic_none
Mr.revillz™

[Propunere] Category Designer

Name:Mr.revillz
Your suggestion: Hello dear devils, I want us to organize petition events from the design section of AOTW and SOTW ,I am sure you have already realized that this is not the reason why I am doing this topic, but there is something that worries me, This week there are not as many competitors as I expected so I want to give a little more motivation to the design So let me enlighten you
AOTW and SOTW.

ordered some categories for the events

Information Designer:
(for important information, announcements and information on changes and new designers)
 Problems:
(If you have difficulty creating a job or problems with a graphics editing / writing program, post here and we will try to help you.)

(Competitien)

Sub-categories
 -Provocation
If you think it's good, provoke a user of your choice and wait for our votes.
 -SOTW (Signature of the week)
 thiscontest is based on the creation of a special signature, from 0 without any help, which will then be chosen by the users of the forum as the best.)

-AOTW (Avatar of the week / Avatar of the week)
This contest is based on the creation of a special avatar, from 0 without any help, which will then be chosen by forum users as the best.)

How this suggestion can help this community ?: The community will become more fun and enjoyable for many new member members with talents in this program will come out to have future community designers Your participation will be imminent for our decision to select those who deserve the opportunity to be in our DESIGN Team. to give the participants the opportunity to join our DESIGN Team and maybe ... some of the Devilzone staff in the near future.

These competitions are mainly for entertainment and competition, but they are also a tool for Leader & Co Leader's DESIGNERS.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Your suggestion it's a good one, about the competitors, there are just 4 designers who 2 of them have activity, anyway you have a pro from me, maybe with this suggestion we will have more designers. :D 

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Pro! Hai sa ridicam aceasta idee sus <3 

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.

Important Information

Prin utilizarea acestui site sunteti de acord cu Termeni de Utilizare